Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Style Guide.
- The manuscript must not carry the names, affiliations, email addresses or any identifying information of the authors.
Authors must provide an Acknowledgement and Funding Information for each article. Articles written without funding may state: 'The authors received no funding from any party for the research and publication of this
- Upon the acceptance of publication, authors must consent to assign the copyright in the article to MMU Press, Multimedia University (registered as Universiti Telekom Sdn Bhd).
- At the time of the submission of the manuscript, all authors must consent to publishing the article under an irrevocable Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.